- zhb Bereich Fremdsprachen
- Research, Writing & Publishing
- Forschen, Schreiben & Publizieren
- For prospective doctoral researchers
- For doctoral researchers
- Für Promotionsinteressierte
- Für Promovierende
This workshop series leads you through the writing process and focuses on topics such as writing introductions and purpose statements, writing abstracts, or identifying and correcting the most common mistakes and structural defects.
Short Workshop I/1: Writing Introductions and Purpose Statements
Short Workshop I/2: Exercises for Writing the Methods Section
Short Workshop I/3: Writing Results and Discussion Sections
Short Workshop I/4: Writing Abstracts
Short Workshop I/5: Identifying and Correcting the Most Common Mistakes and Structural Defects
Short Workshop I/6: Grammar Revisited: Sentence Structure and Punctuation
You can attend individual workshops or the entire series. Each workshop will take place from 12:15 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Recommended entry level: B2 or higher
- Instructor: Tetyana Müller-Lyaskovets, Ph.D.
- Target group: Undergraduate students, graduate students, and researchers interested in learning how they can optimize their writing
- Language: English