- zhb Bereich Fremdsprachen
- TU Dortmund
- Für Promotionsinteressierte
- Für Promovierende
This workshop series teaches you the basics of technical communication and introduces you to processes that will help you improve on tasks.
In your professional life, you might find yourself in situations when you have to write an email, job application, and resume/CV, give a talk, or interview for a job. These workshops prepare you for performing well in these situations.
- 01.04.2022, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Short Workshop II/2: Make the Right Impression: Writing a Proper Email
- 22.04.2022, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Short Workshop II/3: Giving Effective Multimedia & Oral Presentations
- 06.05.2022, 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Short Workshop II/4: Prepping for a Job Interview
- 06.07.2022, 12:15 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Short Workshop II/1: Writing Resumes, CVs, and Cover Letters
You can attend individual workshops or the entire series.
Recommended entry level: B2 or higher
- Instructor: Tetyana Müller-Lyaskovets, Ph.D.; Hilary Meuter
- Target group: Undergraduate students, graduate students, and researchers interested in learning how they can optimize their writing
- Language: English