- zhb Bereich Fremdsprachen
- TU Dortmund
- Research, Writing & Publishing
- Forschen, Schreiben & Publizieren
- For prospective doctoral researchers
- For doctoral researchers
- Für Promotionsinteressierte
- Für Promovierende
This workshop series deals with the management of a writing project from the planning of a timeline through to the editing.
This workshop will help you in different stages of your writing process. You will simplify the process by learning how to set a timeline and stick to it, to develop writing goals and to overcome the writer's block. As a last point, open-source tools that help you edit your paper will be discussed.
- 02.12.2022, C1-06-427
Short Workshop III/1: Planning your Writing Project and Keeping the Pace
- 15.12.2022, EF 61 Room 201
Short Workshop III/2: Developing and Meeting your Writing Goals
- 13.01.2023, C1-06-427
Short Workshop III/3: Strategies for Overcoming Writer's Block
- 20.01.2023, C1-06-427
Short Workshop III/4: Using Online Tools to Edit your Paper
You can attend individual workshops or the entire series. Each workshop will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Recommended entry level: B2 or higher
- Instructor: Tetyana Müller-Lyaskovets, Ph.D.; Hilary Meuter
- Target group: Undergraduate students, graduate students, and researchers interested in learning how they can optimize their writing
- Language: English