- Presenting, Communicating & Teaching
- Präsentieren, Kommunizieren & Lehren
- For doctoral researchers
- Für Promovierende
A major goal of the training will be to enable participants to develop a communication plan related to their individual research topic and to communicate their key messages to diverse audiences in a clear and effective way.
Openness, transparency and the ability to communicate with diverse audiences inside and outside academia are key competences in 21st century research and innovation. Transferrable skills in the areas of science communication and public engagement are increasingly relevant for academic and non-academic career paths, as well as for the acquisition of national and international funding. The interdisciplinary and interactive training invites early career researchers to gain practical skills in science communication and public engagement. The course will empower researchers via a mix of input, reflections and practical sessions. A major goal of the training will be to enable participants to develop a communication plan related to their individual research topic and to communicate their key messages to diverse audiences in a clear and effective way.
- learn about current developments in science communication and public engagement;
- identify potential target groups of their research;
- learn how to plan strategic communication and engagement activities related to their research topic;
- develop skills and get to know concrete tools for clearly communicating their research to target audiences and potential stakeholders.
- Trainer: Dr. Annette Klinkert
- Target group: Doctoral Researchers
- Participants: max. 20
- Language: English
This event will be credited with 8 work units for the area "Presenting, Communicating & Teaching" of the Career Certificate for Doctoral Researchers.
Registration Deadline: 26.01.2024
* Um Ihnen eine komfortable Anmeldung zu ermöglichen, nutzt das Graduiertenzentrum Anmeldeformulare des Dienstleisters eveeno®. eveeno® arbeitet konform mit der europäischen Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO).